From the 2nd to the 5th of December, the Singapore International Non-destructive Testing Conference and Exhibition will be held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore 2019. This event will feature a gathering of global experts from a wide range of industrial, research and NDT academic backgrounds. This conference will give professionals in the NDT field the opportunity to network and discuss current trends and future advancements in the ever-increasing area of Non-destructive Testing. Here is more information about this event.
List of Programs
Participant in this year’s conference will also have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through one of a number of programs on subjects including:
- Gearbox condition monitoring using sparse filtering and parameterized time-frequency analysis
- Remote Physical Inspection with Contact Sensors and Sampling Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Guided ultrasonic waves in glass laminate aluminum reinforced epoxy
- How temperature variations affect the propagation behavior of guided ultrasonic waves in different materials
- Detection of a micro crack on a rotating steel shaft using noncontact ultrasonic modulation measurement
- Measurement of axial force of bolted structures based on ultrasonic testing and metal magnetic memory testing
Professor Andrew Ball – Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Enterprise and Professor of Diagnostic Engineering at the University of Huddersfield.
Professor Younho Cho – Professor at the School of Mechanical Engineering in Pusan National University, South Korea
Professor Fulei Chu – Vice President of the Chinese Society for Vibration Engineering (CSVE) and Chairman of the Technical Committee for Machine Fault Diagnostics of CSVE
Professor Robert Randall – visiting Emeritus Professor in the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, Australia
Included in the event are sponsors from a number of cutting edge companies such as:
- Ichisa Engineering, Ltd
- Eddyfi Technologies
- Spectra Quest, Inc.
- Nexxis, and many others
Non-destructive testing – including ultrasonic testing – did not spring into being accidently. It took the work of pioneers to evolve it to the point where it now plays a vital role in a number of industries. Thus, we appreciate any gathering of professionals in our industry that help propel this technology further. As far as the future is concerned, nondestructive testing equipment and our real time radiography system will be with us for many decades to come.